With the experience in the area of the maintenance of power plants over 17 years, EVNGENCO 3 Power Service Company officially came into operation from 01 June, 2016 and to be one of the dependent companies belonging to EVNGENCO 3.
Head Office: 332 Doc Lap Street (National Highway 51), Phu My Town, Tan Thanh District, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province, Vietnam.
Certification and Standard
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Certification and Standard Calibration and electric laboratory certified iso/iec 17025:2005 - vilas 504
- Destructive and non-destructive testing laboratory certified iso/iec 17025:2005 - vilas 510
- Chemical laboratory certified iso/iec 17025:2005 – vilas 261
Scope of Work:
1. Providing Power Plant refurbishment packages
2. Training operation and repair of power plants and providing operational service.
3. Refurbishment of replacement materials and fabrication
4. Consulting, designing, installing electrical works and industrial works such as: power plant. power station
5. Other services
- Providing highly-skilled personnel to maintain and repair gas turbines, steam turbines, generators and other important auxiliary equipment in power plants.
- Overhaul and repair of electric motors, pumps, valves, fans, compressors ... Regular repair and troubleshooting of equipment in industrial plants.
- Maintenance of safety valves in thermal power plants.
- Welding (6G Certificate), heat treatment, mechanical fabrication, spray coating to restore the machine details
- Destructive and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT Level II, Level III Certificate)
- Diagnostics and handling of vibration for rotating equipmentExperiment in electric generator, circuit breaker, transformer, power station ...
- Calibration of measuring equipment, heat control equipment
- Analyzing, testing, evaluating and calibrating of hardware parts of DCS, PLC control system
- Calibration and design of new program control systems
- Research, upgrade and improving the control system
- Filter of Oil of transformer
- Gas turbine oil purifier, steam turbine. Clean the oil tank.
- Chemical Experiment: water, oil and gas analysis. Inspection and evaluation of chemical parameters.
- Purchasing materials and equipment
- Management of construction investment projects
- Technical consulting
- Training and developing of human resources in terms of management, operation, maintenance and repair of thermal power plant equipment.